The U.S. Army Bowl will be played on December 17, 2022, at Ford Center at The Star, the Dallas Cowboys world headquarters and practice facility in Frisco, Texas. The announcement also includes a series of top football events to be held in Frisco for the top football teams and football players from around the nation.
Billed as the nation’s “Biggest Week in Football,” The U.S. Army Bowl week will spotlight the nation’s top 80 preps in an East vs. West match-up airing on Stadium and across the Bally Sports regional networks. The week will include media day, an awards dinner, a 7v7 event, a skills contest for the nation’s top prep athletes, and conclude with a live telecast featuring U.S. Army All-Americans announcing their college commitment on National Signing Day.
In addition to the top preps, the week will attract the best of the best from all football levels, including tackle and non-tackle events:
- a national prep combine (500 athletes)
- a national youth combine (500 athletes)
- a youth tackle championship (32 teams)
- a flag competition (50 teams)
- a high school 7v7 national championship (50 teams)
- more than 4,000 football players participating in the Bowl game and Football Fest (free)
- and cheerleaders and band members from across the country for a spectacular sideline and halftime show
The events kick off on December 14 and conclude on December 21 with the live telecast of National Signing Day. The Bally Sports regional networks will stream or televise more than 20 hours of the exciting action from the combine and championship events during the week.
Security & Bag Policy
All approved bags are subject to inspection upon entry and are subject to additional inspections within Ford Center. Metal detection and wand screenings will be used at entry points to Ford Center. Re-entry is not permitted.
Getting to The Star