ADDRESS | MAILING & DIRECTIONS
9 Cowboys Way
Frisco, TX 75034
FORD CENTER POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Ford Center is committed to guests with disabilities. Our facilities are fully accessible and we provide a wide range of services and amenities for guests with special needs.
Ford Center is designed with accessible parking, accessible vehicle drop off and pick up areas, power assisted doors, restrooms, concessions and seating areas. Guests can receive more information by visiting our Guest Services Center located on the concourse behind Section 127.
Guests who cannot wear a face mask or face covering due to medical reasons must present a doctor’s note and must bring that note to the media entrance for review before entry.
Ford Center, Legends Hospitality Management and the facility’s security team work hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below, if alcohol is being sold for an event:
- All guests purchasing alcohol, who appear to be less than 30 years old, must present a valid photo ID.
- No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear to be intoxicated.
- There is a two (2) alcoholic beverage limit, per transaction, at concession stands and portable concessions.
- There is a two (2) alcoholic beverage limit, per person, by a roving vendor.
- Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guests.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into Ford Center. Any attempt to bring alcohol into Ford Center will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the guests being ejected, arrested or tickets being revoked.
- All guests must finish and dispose of alcoholic beverages before exiting Ford Center property.
Animals are not permitted in Ford Center. However, Ford Center welcomes guests with disabilities and their service animals or service animals-in-training. While it is not necessary, we encourage guests with assistive animals to contact the Guest Services Hotline at (972) 497-4800 in advance of a visit to Ford Center in order to most appropriately accommodate the needs of the guest and his or her animal.
BABY CHANGING STATIONS
For our guests’ convenience, baby changing stations are located in all family restrooms throughout Ford Center. These restrooms are located in multiple locations on the concourse level.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to, the following: all purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags.
We strongly encourage fans to limit the number of items they bring with them to the stadium on event day.
Fans may carry only the following style and size bag, package, or container at the plaza areas, gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into Ford Center:
- Approved bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” The bags may be hand-carried or have a shoulder strap. Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags in accordance with the size set forth above with a high school logo are also acceptable).
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small, one compartment, clutch bag approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap. No larger than 4.5 x 6.5.” This can be carried separately or within a plastic bag.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
BANNERS AND SIGNS
Signs must be handheld (by one individual), event-related, in good taste and cannot obstruct another guest’s view. They may not contain commercial messages, logos or political endorsements and may not be hung off affixed Ford Center structures. For select events (including all Frisco ISD high school games), banners will be permitted to be hung on railings, but cannot be affixed with adhesive tape, or obstruct video board or air intakes (the lowest portion of the field walls). Signs on poles or sticks, or constructed of wood or metal material, are also not permitted. Management reserves the right to confiscate signs, sticks and poles that are in violation of Ford Center policy.
BOTTLES AND CANS
Bottles, cans or beverage containers of any kind are not allowed into Ford Center. A search will be conducted at the entries/gates to prevent these and other prohibited items from entering Ford Center. Exceptions may be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
Compact cameras (still only) are permitted inside Ford Center as long as their use does not interfere with the event or other guests’ enjoyment of the event. Tripods and monopods (i.e., selfie sticks) are prohibited inside Ford Center. Cameras with lens longer than 3” (detachable or non-detachable, retracted or extended) are prohibited inside Ford Center (longer lens are permitted for high school events).
CODE OF CONDUCT
Ford Center Management is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for our guests. The following Code of Conduct is enforced for all events at Ford Center and applies to the facility, the Tostitos Championship Plaza and the parking lots. Behaviors that may result in immediate ejection without warning include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language and obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption.
- Throwing objects of any kind.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas outside Ford Center only. This includes e-cigarettes and vaporizers. Smoking is not permitted during high school events.
- Entry into a restricted of unauthorized area or an area for which an individual does not have an appropriate ticket, pass or credential.
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat.
- Ticket scalping or the sale of tickets at any price on Ford Center property.
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting.
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by the individual’s actions.
- Prolonged standing and blocking the view of other guests (standing when other fans in the section are seated).
- Any action deemed dangerous and inappropriate.
- Failure to comply with Ford Center personnel instructions.
Continuing inappropriate behavior may result in the guest having his/her tickets revoked, being ejected from Ford Center or arrested by police.
COMPLIMENTS, COMPLAINTS AND COMMENTS
Guests with a compliment, complaint or comment may express it, in person at the Guest Services Center or may be given a Guest Services business card. The Guest Services Center is located on the concourse behind Section 127. Written feedback may be emailed to FordCenter@dallascowboys.net or direct guests to call the Guest Services Hotline at (972) 497-4800.
Legends Hospitality Management is the concessionaire for Ford Center. For the guests’ convenience, all concession stands at Ford Center accept every major credit and debit card.
Should you need immediate assistance, please notify the nearest event staff member, security personnel or police officer. Guests are encouraged to report issues and concerns to a nearby event staff member or calling the Guests Services hotline (972) 497-4800.In the event of a serious emergency at Ford Center, all event staff, event security, police and Frisco Public Safety emergency response agencies are ready and available to assist guests, including guests with disabilities. Pertinent information regarding an emergency situation and evacuation procedures will be provided over the public address system and on the Stadium televisions and scoreboards.
There is one (1) guest entrance to Ford Center. All guests should use the South Entrance, located on the South side of Ford Center through the plaza.
Family restrooms are designed for the use of guests with small children and guests with disabilities. However, any guest may use a family restroom. These restrooms are located throughout Ford Center on the concourse. All family restrooms are accessible and equipped with baby changing tables.
Letters to Cowboys players should be sent directly to:
[Player Name] c/o Dallas Cowboys
1 Cowboys Way
Frisco, TX 75034
The Company(ies), including without limitation, the Cowboys, cannot assume responsibility for lost or misdirected articles. Due to a large volume of requests, the Cowboys do not accept items to be signed by players or take responsibility for the return of personal items.
Access to the field is not permitted to guests of Ford Center at any time (pre-event/game, during, or post-event/game) without the proper credentials.
There is one (1) First Aid station at Ford Center where medical treatment is available:
- Main Concourse – northeast corner through double doors.
Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) with Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs) are also positioned throughout Ford Center and ready to respond to emergencies.
Guests needing medical assistance are encouraged to contact a nearby event staff or security staff member. Guests needing assistance may also call the Guest Services Hotline at (972) 497-4800.
GATE OPENING TIMES
Ford Center doors will open one (1) hour prior to the start of Frisco ISD games. Opening times may be adjusted on an event-by-event basis. Guests may check Ford Center opening schedule for specific events by visiting our website at TheStarInFrisco.com/Calendar.
GUESTS SERVICES CENTER
There is one (1) Guest Services Center located on the East concourse behind Section 127. The Guest Services Center assist guests with lost and found, lost children, Ford Center directions, emergencies, general information and accommodations for guests with disabilities. The center is staffed with knowledgeable attendants ready to assist guests needing information or wishing to leave compliments or comments.
Guests should notify any event staff member of the issue or visit the Guest Services Center located on the concourse behind Section 127. Guests may also call our Guest Services Hotline at (972) 497-4800.
LOST & FOUND
Throughout the course of an event, all lost items should be brought to the Guest Services Center located on the concourse behind Section 127. All guests looking to claim or report lost items should do so at the Guest Services Center. Guests inquiring about lost items at previous events should call the Guest Services Hotline at (972) 497-4800 for information, notify us via email at FordCenter@dallascowboys.net or fill out the lost and found form. Items lost at prior events are held in a locked storage area for 60 days and are then either disposed of or donated to an appropriate charitable organization. Ford Center cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged items.
LOST CHILDREN AND GUESTS
Lost children and guests should be taken to the Guest Services Center located on the concourse behind Section 127. Parents looking for a lost child should be directed to the Guest Services Center. For safety reasons, we are unable to make Ford Center-wide announcements for lost children or guests.
The entrance for the media is located on the east side of Ford Center in the middle of the concourse. Only members of the media with proper credentials or other predetermined guests may use this entrance. Upon entering, bags will be inspected and tagged accordingly.
Merchandise stands are located on both the east and west concourses. Merchandise availability is determined on an event-by-event basis.
Parking areas are generally open 90 minutes prior to Frisco ISD high school games. Ford Center is not responsible for and assumes no liability arising from accidents, fire, theft, damage or loss of the vehicle or article wherein while on Ford Center property.
Accessible parking spaces are available in each lot and are available on a first come/first served basis. A state-issued placard or license plate is required to park in accessible parking spaces. The person who has been issued the plate or placard must also be in the vehicle. Violators will be subject to citation and possible revocation of season parking privileges.
Customized Route and Directions
For certain events, there will be designated driving and parking directions. Please visit TheStarInFrisco.com/Calendar.
Directed Parking Spaces
Once a guest enters a parking garage or lot, they may be directed to a parking spot by an attendant. Parking spots are for vehicles only. Drive aisles must remain clear at all times. No items (coolers, tents, tables, chairs, etc.) of any kind may be placed on the ground behind, in front of or around parked vehicles. These items are permitted only in designated tailgating spaces.
Limousine/RV/Oversized Vehicle Parking
Limousine, RVs and oversized vehicles (any vehicle longer than 19 feet) parking is available on a first come first served basis. Please contact the Guest Services Hotline at (972) 497-4800 for more information.
Tailgating for Frisco ISD high school games is permitted in designated tailgating spaces only. These spaces are located on the southwest perimeter of the Gaylord parking lot and have a grassy area immediately behind the vehicle parking spot. The spaces are filled on a first come/first served basis. If interested in tailgating, it is important to arrive early to obtain one of the designated spaces. Tailgating availability for other events will be determined on an event-by-event basis.
All guests wishing to tailgate must observe the following guidelines. These guidelines have been developed to provide a fair, reasonable and safe tailgating experience for guests. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the loss of tailgating privileges and ejection from the parking lot.
- Parking spaces are for vehicles and trailers only. Parking spaces may not be used for tents, grills, chairs or other items.
- Tailgating is defined as the placement of any item on the ground (chairs, coolers, grills, games, etc.)
- Tailgating is only permitted in the grass areas on the perimeter of the parking lot.
- Any grass areas are considered common ground and may be used by other guests for tailgating or picnicking activities.
- Tailgating is permitted from the time the lots open and up to one (1) hour following conclusion of the event.
- All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by Ford Center personnel (parking staff, security, police, etc.).
- Dispose of trash in the appropriate receptacles.
- Coals must be disposed of in the designated coal containers located throughout the lots. Do not dump coals or store stoves on the grass, parking areas, under or around vehicles.
- The following items/activities are prohibited:
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying.
- Open flame fires of any kind. Charcoal or gas cooking is permitted.
- Disorderly conduct.
- Picketing, political campaigning or soliciting/distribution of any kind.
- Saving parking or tailgating spaces.
- Weapons and fireworks.
- Sale of food, beverage, merchandise, etc.
- Amplified sound systems or the use of radios/audio devices at loud levels.
- Advertising or promoting any third-party products (including but not limited to food & beverage products)
- Signs containing commercial messages, logos or political endorsements.
PASSENGER DROP-OFF & PICK-UP ZONES
The passenger pick-up and drop-off area for Ford Center can vary based on event. For most major events, you can drop-off and pick-up near the Media Entrance on the east side of Ford Center, off of the southbound lanes of Gaylord Parkway. Guests utilizing taxis or ride-sharing services should also use this location and walk to the Tostitos Championship Plaza. For further information, contact Guest Services at (972) 497-4800.
Tostitos Championship Plaza consists of a model turf field, interactive displays, and a Fans United Pro Shop for a fun, friendly outdoor atmosphere for guests. The plaza leads guests to the glass doors and the entrances of Ford Center.
Any guests inquiring about someone who has been removed by police should be referred to Guest Services Center located on the concourse behind Section 127.
Program availability varies event-by-event, check with nearby event staff for more information when looking for a program.
PROHIBITED ITEMS AND BEHAVIOR
The following items are prohibited from entering Ford Center:
- Abusive, foul, or disruptive language
- Animals (except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
- Bags not compliant with the bag policy (please see the bag policy)
- Bottles, cans, and beverage containers of any kind*
- Cameras with lens longer than 3” (detachable or non-detachable) (ARE permitted for high school events)
- Chairs, stools, or other seating devices*
- Fireworks, firearms, and weapons of any kind**
- Food items*
- Knives of any length
- Large umbrellas (must be compact)
- Laser pointers
- Seat cushions
- Signs on flags, sticks, or poles, or larger than what one person can hold (exception made for banners during high school football)
- Smoking inside the Ford Center; this includes e-cigarettes and vaporizers (smoking is permitted is designated areas outside of the stadium)
- Streamers, confetti, silly string, and similar items
- Throwing objects
- Ticket scalping
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling, and loitering
- Tripods, monopods, and selfie-sticks
- Unmanned aircraft (including but not limited to remote control airplanes and drones)
- Video cameras and the use of video capable devices including GoPro devices (video cameras are permitted for high school events; tripods are not)
- Any other item or action deemed to be dangerous or inappropriate
Guests who appear to be inebriated and unmanageable will not be permitted admittance into Ford Center. Any attempt to bring alcohol into Ford Center will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the guest having his/her tickets revoked, being ejected from Ford Center or arrested by police. All persons and/or their belongings are subject to search. Violators of the rules of any state or city laws will be refused admission, asked to leave or ejected from Ford Center property.
*Exceptions will be made for medical requirements and/or special needs.
**Exceptions will be made for law enforcement personnel. Off-duty law enforcement personnel with weapons can enter through the South Entrance. They will need to identify they are an off-duty officer and choosing to carry a weapon. At that point their credentials will be verified by Frisco police and they will be permitted to enter.
Hand-held AM/FM radios for personal use are allowed in Ford Center as long as they are not larger than 12” x 6” x 12” and do not distract from the enjoyment of other guests. The use of headphones is required.
For some events at Ford Center re-entry is permitted. If permitted, the guest must exit through a designated EXIT gate and have their event ticket scanned out in order to be readmitted. Guests re-entering Ford Center will be required to go through the security search process again. Guests who leave Ford Center and do not have their ticket scanned out will not be permitted to re-enter Ford Center using the same ticket. Frisco ISD events do not allow reentry.
There are public restrooms (men, women and family) conveniently located throughout Ford Center. All restrooms are accessible to our guests with disabilities.
On event days, the rideshare pick-up and drop-off is located outside of the Media Entrance of Ford Center on Gaylord Parkway.
SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETERS
For non-sporting events, Ford Center can provide sign language interpretation for guests with hearing disabilities. Requests must be received 30 days prior to the event and be approved by the performer. For details, please call Ford Center Guest Services Hotline at (972) 497-4800.
Smoking is PROHIBITED IN ALL AREAS OF FORD CENTER (this includes all smoking tobacco, e-cigarettes and vaporizers). Guests wishing to smoke may do so only in designated smoking areas outside Ford Center. A designated smoking area is available during some events in the following location:
- Northeast Entrance in the northeast corner of the Ford Center
Violators of this policy may be ejected from Ford Center. There will be no smoking area designated for any Frisco ISD events.
Strollers are permitted at Ford Center. However, their use cannot inhibit guest movement or block any aisles. Smaller, umbrella-style strollers can be stored underneath a seat as long as it does not create an obstruction for other guests. Larger strollers can be checked at the Guest Services Center located on the concourse behind Section 127.
There are four (4) Luxury Suites at Ford Center. All are exclusively contracted by different Frisco entities and are not for sale to the public.
Ford Center Ticket Offices are located at the southwest and southeast corners of Ford Center, and can be accessed through Tostitos Championship Plaza. It is open on event day and hours are determined on an event-by-event basis. For high school football ticket information, tickets can be purchased through Frisco ISD at tickets.friscoisd.org or by calling (469) 633-6376 for Frisco ISD Customer Support.
- ADA (American Disabilities Act) TICKET FRAUD ADA ticket fraud includes, but is not limited to, the misrepresentation of a disability. Management reserves the right to take appropriate action regarding misrepresentation, which may result in relocation, revocation of tickets without refund or ejection. Please notify your immediate supervisor if you suspect ADA ticket fraud.
- CHILDREN’S TICKET POLICYFor Frisco ISD high school games all children four (4) and under do not need a ticket to enter Ford Center. For other events, children under the age of two (2) do not need a ticket to enter Ford Center. Any child without a ticket must be seated on an adult’s lap and not interfere with the sightlines of other guests. Some events may require all children, regardless of age, to have a ticket to enter Ford Center. For more information regarding the children’s ticket policy for a particular event, please direct guests to call the Ticket Office at (817) 892-5000 or the Guest Services Hotline at (972) 497-4800.
- TICKET POLICYWe value the enthusiasm of our guests, but ask that all guests exercise good judgment and observe our “Code of Conduct.” Guests should respect the rights of others by displaying proper decorum. Guests are required to possess their ticket stub all times once they enter Ford Center. Guests must show their ticket to any Ford Center staff member when requested to do so. Failure to produce a valid event ticket may result in ejection from Ford Center. On event day, guests with ticket issues outside Ford Center should be directed to the ticket office windows (near the south entrance). Guests inside Ford Center should be directed to the Guest Services Center.
- UPCOMING EVENT INFORMATIONSign up to receive email notifications for upcoming events at Ford Center by visiting TheStarInFrisco.com/Subscribe.
TOURS OF THE STAR
Tours of The Star, Dallas Cowboys’ World Headquarters and Training Facility, give Cowboys fans a chance to experience the place where the Dallas Cowboys train and work 355 days of the year.
Please visit TheStarInFrisco.com/Tours for more information and to reserve tickets
Guests can visit DallasCowboys.com for the latest information on the Cowboys. They should also visit TheStarInFrisco.com for information, maps, seating guides, special event news and exclusive looks inside the one of a kind practice facility and Ford Center in Frisco!
WHEELCHAIR AND COMPANION SEATING
Ford Center provides wheelchair and companion seating on the concourse level. Be advised that Ford Center personnel reserve the right to take appropriate legal action against individuals who fraudulently obtain wheelchair and companion seats. For event day assistance and seating relocations, contact an event staff member or visit the Guest Services Center located on the concourse behind Section 127.
A limited number of wheelchairs are available for transporting guests from the gates to their Ford Center seating location. Guests are asked to supply their own wheelchair if they need one for the duration of the event. Guests may arrange for wheelchair assistance by contacting an event staff member at any entrance. Guests needing assistance after the event should contact an event staff member, security personnel or the Guest Services Center located on the concourse behind Section 127.