Cinema Drive-Ins, a new drive-in theater concept that is designed to create a safe and innovative type of drive-in experience brings the classic nostalgia of a drive-in movie theater to The Star. Enjoy all the features of these timeless outdoor theaters, brought into the 21st-century with the latest technologies, stunning visuals, and the latest and greatest Hollywood blockbusters!
Cinema Drive-Ins at The Star will bring a drive-in virtual concert experience to the Gaylord Lot at The Star in Frisco with Metallica on August 29th at 8:30 p.m. The Gaylord Lot will open at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets for this event are sold out. Click here for information on future films and events.
Guests are encouraged to come early to secure a great spot for the show. While at The Star, guests can enjoy dinner at a variety of restaurants throughout The Star District.
or Movie Night takeout specials, visit Concrete Cowboy, Tupelo Honey or Wahlburgers.
For Concrete Cowboy’s Giddy Up Platter:
- Serves 4 for $40
- 4 Cowboy Bullets
- 4 Shrimp Bites
- Mac and Cheese Squares
- 4 Buffalo Chicken Strips
- 4 Soft Drinks
For The Common Table Movie Night Bundle:
- Four burgers with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle
- 15 buffalo wings with ranch dressing
- Kettle Chips
- S’mores dessert
For Tupelo Honey, Order Online with code: MOVIENIGHT, or order in-store for ToGo and say you want to the Movie Night Bundle. Serves four for $50 and includes:
- Family Style Honey Dusted or Sweet & Spicy Fried Chicken for four
- Choice of 2 family style sides
- Four biscuits
- Four banana puddings
- Four sodas
For Wahlburgers, offered Friday, Saturday and Sunday only:
- Four OUR burgers or Jen’s Chicken Sandwiches (can be mixed and matched or turned into Wahlbowls)
- 4 fries or tater tots (can be mixed and matched)
- 4 Fountain Beverages
• Guests must remain inside their vehicles and may not move into other vehicles during the show
• Guests should social distance and remain 6’ apart when in line for the restrooms or around others
• Guests’ audio must be kept at an appropriate level (should not be heard by other guests)
• No throwing, ball playing, frisbee, or similar activities
• Viewing from a truck bed or vehicle trunk is allowed as long as it does not impair the view of others
• Be courteous of those around you
• The parking lot speed limit is 5 mph
• Only turn on your car if needed to put back into accessory mode
• Management reserves the right to assign your parking space
• Cooking or grilling of any kind on premises is prohibited
*Movie titles and schedules subject to change.