Cinema Pop-Ups, a new pop up drive-in theater concept that is designed to create a safe and innovative type of drive-in experience brings the classic nostalgia of a drive-in movie theater to The Star. Enjoy all the features of these timeless outdoor theaters, brought into the 21st-century with the latest technologies, stunning visuals, and the latest and greatest Hollywood blockbusters!
Cinema Pop-Ups at The Star will bring a drive-in virtual concert experience to the Gaylord Lot at The Star in Frisco with Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani and Trace Adkins on July 25th at 9 p.m. The Gaylord Lot will open at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are on sale now. Click here to purchase or more information.
Guests are encouraged to come early to secure a great spot for the show. While at The Star, guests can enjoy dinner at a variety of restaurants throughout The Star District.
• Guests must remain inside their vehicles and may not move into other vehicles during the show
• Guests should social distance and remain 6’ apart when in line for the restrooms or around others
• Guests’ audio must be kept at an appropriate level (should not be heard by other guests)
• No throwing, ball playing, frisbee, or similar activities
• Viewing from a truck bed or vehicle trunk is allowed as long as it does not impair the view of others
• Be courteous of those around you
• The parking lot speed limit is 5 mph
• Only turn on your car if needed to put back into accessory mode
• Management reserves the right to assign your parking space
• Cooking or grilling of any kind on premises is prohibited
*Movie titles and schedules subject to change.