As a Cowboys Club member, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Exclusive Look Inside the Dallas Cowboys Organization
- Complimentary Valet Service
- Private Elevator Access to Cowboys Club
- Member Concierge Service
- Views of the Dallas Cowboys Indoor and Outdoor Practice Fields
- Views into Ford Center at The Star
- Billiard Table and 21 TVs
- Shared Rooftop Swimming and Fitness Pool (16 years of age and older)
- Bi-Monthly Social Calendar
- Complimentary Fitness Membership
- 10 Complimentary Guest Passes (Primary Member)
- 10% Discount on Recovery
- 10% Discount on Personal Training
- Discount on Seasonal Passes (TBD)
Cowboys Golf Club
- Discounted Membership at Cowboys Golf Club and Other Courses in the Arcis Network (TBD)
The Star | Ford Center | AT&T Stadium
- 10% Accommodation Discount at The Omni at The Star in Frisco, Texas
- 10% Special Event Discount on Facility Fees at The Star
- Complimentary Tickets for Tours of The Star (Founding Members Only)
- Ticket Pre-sales for select events at Ford Center at The Star
- 15% Merchandise Discount at the Fans United location at The Star
- Private Meeting Spaces at The Star
- Complimentary Tickets for AT&T Stadium Tours (Founding Members Only)
- Ticket Presales for select events at AT&T Stadium
- 15% Merchandise Discount at the Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop at AT&T Stadium
To help answer some of your questions regarding membership, please see the frequently asked questions below. If you have additional questions that are not answered below, please contact email@example.com.
How do I contact Cowboys Club?
Feel free to direct any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I contact Cowboys Fit?
Feel free to direct any inquiries to email@example.com.
How do I set up a tour of The Star?
Tours can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do I contact about meeting spaces and private events at The Star?
Please contact us by email at email@example.com for more information about meeting spaces and private events.
When will my dues start?
Your dues will start the month of your induction.
Is any part of the initiation fee refundable?
The initiation fee is non-refundable once inducted.
How do I cancel my Cowboys Club membership?
Cowboys Club memberships can be canceled by submitting a request for cancelation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can the cost of my membership change?
Membership pricing is subject to change.
How do we pay our monthly Cowboys Club statements?
Monthly statements may be settled online by credit or debit card or automatically withdrawn from member’s bank accounts by the club.
Do I have to spend a minimum amount on dining at Cowboys Club?
No, members are never obligated to spend a minimum amount on dining at the club.
How is gratuity handled at Cowboys Club?
A 20% gratuity will be added to all members and guest checks at the club.
Does Cowboys Club allow use of its facilities for private events?
Yes, the club can accommodate private events of up to ten guests.
Will there be times when members may not bring guests?
Yes, but the club will provide members at least 7 days’ advanced notice prior to closing it to guests.
Will the club close for members?
Yes, but the club will provide at least 7 days’ advanced notice prior to closing it to members.
What is the dress code at Cowboys Club?
Cowboys Club is an exclusive, private social club with the aim of a relaxed, but conservative, dress code. Fitness and Pool Bathing attire are not permitted in any area of the club except the pool, locker rooms, and pool area. Cutoffs, athletic shorts, and team jerseys are not permitted.
How far in advance may I make reservations?
The main dining room will take reservations up to 30 days in advance.
No reservations are required for the bar, lounge, or terrace – all of which serve the full menu.
The Quarterback Corner, the portion of the club with views into Ford Center, will require reservations for special events such as Friday night football, concerts, etc.
Does the club allow outside food and beverage?
Unless medically required, the club does not allow outside food or beverages, but will accommodate cakes and pastries for special occasions. Please contact us at email@example.com for approval and more information.
Will team practices ever be closed?
Yes, team practices may be closed for public viewing from time to time at the discretion of the Dallas Cowboys. Such closures will not affect club hours or operations.
Where do I park for Cowboys Club?
We encourage our members to use our complimentary valet services. Members may also self-park in surrounding parking garages and surface parking lots.